- For every position we expect applications of recent graduates who
- Have the right competencies and strong potentials,
- Have graduated from high-school or college,
- Are open to development and learning,
- Believe in team work.
Requirements of Internship
Students who wish to do their internships in our institution are required, as of the starting date of the internship,
- To be a 3rd or 4th grade student at educational institutions that offer 4-year education.
- Applications for the internship are accepted between 1st April and 15th May.
- Admission to an internship program is determined according to the potential of the unit and suitability of the applicants to the units’ working programs, taking the applicants’ demands into consideration.
- The priority criteria for the admission to the internship programs are the applicants’ college GPAs and/or and their obligation to attend the program.
- Interns enjoy personnel shuttle vehicle and personnel lunch during the internship.
- Interns are paid 30% of the net amount of the minimum wage during the internship.